Wegrow operates the https://wegrow-organic.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the https://wegrow-organic.com website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
We may use personal data such as e-mail addresses that were gathered by opt-in to send commercial e-mails.
We do not use any third-party services, software, bots, or automation in order to execute our service thus we are not liable for any blocks, temporary deactivations, or bans that might occur on your Instagram page
If as a result of a violation against the guidelines of Facebook and Instagram the client’s page faces deactivations or bans due to the content that the client shared, we are not liable as it is the clients (task) to comply with the terms of service of Facebook and Instagram
We delete all data which includes the username and password of your account from our files after the end of the service thus we are not liable to any blocks, temporary deactivations, bans or reputation harming activity that might occur on your Instagram page post-service
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Impact Media. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
4. Collection of general data and information
The website of Impact Media collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, Impact Media does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, Impact Media analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
Legal basis for the processing
Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, as is the case, for example, when processing operations are necessary for the supply of goods or to provide any other service, the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services. Is our company subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor were injured in our company and his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on Art. 6(1) lit. d GDPR. Finally, processing operations could be based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR. This legal basis is used for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds, if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data. Such processing operations are particularly permissible because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. He considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a client of the controller (Recital 47 Sentence 2 GDPR).
The legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
Where the processing of personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR our legitimate interest is to carry out our business in favor of the well-being of all our employees.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
Terms of service
Impact Media (hereafter ‘’Impact Media’’ “wegrow,” “we,” or “us”) is the creator and provider of our service (wegrow-organic.com). By using the services (collectively, “the, provided by Impact Media you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). The TOS may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
Use of the service
By working with ‘wegrow’, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms do not our service. Wegrow is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use our services at your own risk.
We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on any accounts on your account’s behalf.
- The expected amount of followers, likes, and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
We do not use any third-party services, software, bots, or automation in order to execute our service thus we are not liable for any blocks, temporary deactivations, or bans that might occur on your Instagram page.
If as a result of a violation against the guidelines of Facebook and Instagram the client’s page faces deactivations or bans due to the content that the client shared, we are not liable as it is the client’s (task) to comply with the terms of service of Facebook and Instagram.
We delete all data which includes the username and password of your account from our files after the end of the service thus we are not liable for any blocks, temporary deactivations, bans, or reputation harming activity that might occur on your Instagram page post-service.
Impact Media may use subcontractors to execute the services for the user
Special admonitions for international use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with any and all applicable local, state, national or international laws and regulations regarding online conduct, acceptable Content and use of the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Impact media and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, attorneys, employees, partners, licensors and other representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of, or in connection with, Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use or access of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, your violation of any rights of another, and any taxes arising in connection with your purchase or use of the Service in any jurisdiction, domestic or otherwise, including, without limitation, sales and use tax.
Modifications to service
Impact Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Impact Media shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. Impact Media and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys, partners, licensors, and other representatives expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Impact Media and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys, partners, licensors, and other representatives make no warranty that: (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Impact Media and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys, partners, licensors, and other representatives shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Impact Media has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Impact Media and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Impact Media with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Impact Media services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software
Notice and future changes
Statute of limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Application if you submit any such Content
- Repeat Infringer Policy. As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose MATERIAL we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within any contiguous six-month period will have his grant of use of the Application terminated.
- Although we are not subject to United States law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Application, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. Notifications should be e-mailed to email@example.com
You may demand a full or partial refund by contacting us in our Discord chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org in the following cases:
- When a user is not happy with the service provided Impact Media will evaluate the situation and issue a partial or full refund depending on the situation.
- When the user mistakenly was double charged.
- When a user’s account was banned or deactivated before you start working with Impact Media. The user must provide valid proof in this case.
- When the user informs Impact Media that they wish to cancel a multi-month contract, Impact Media will refund the client for the duration of the service if informed during the first 21 days of Impact Media working on their account.
- In case you applied a discount and the system did not process the discount as a result of a technical error
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When a user informs about changing his decision on buying and using the service after purchasing or us not complying with the methods used in the service.
- When the user informs about buying the service by mistake.
- When the complaint is based on the lack of the features we never stated on our website.
- When the complaint is based on the lack of performance which we do not guarantee on our website. Results may vary.
- Impact Media will not initiate a refund or partial refund as a result of downtime between the payment and the start of the service. The service is a manual service that is being executed by Impact Media and its subcontractors thus it may take a few days until the service may start. The duration of the service starts with the first day of work on the user’s account.
- When the user compromises with the service going over the action limits of Instagram.
- When the user after several requests did not provide an update on a changed password or username and issues a refund due to Impact Media not providing the service in a timely manner.
- When the account was mistakenly not being worked on and we Impact Media does not have proof of completing the service on a consistent basis while the account was not on pause for any particular reason
- When the user participates in practices or niches not tolerated by Instagram’s TOS
- When the user uses a 3rd party application, bots, or any other software including scheduling software and as a result, the account gets locked, banned, or blocked.
- When the user is not able to do not comply with having us login into their Instagram account or download Discord for communication purposes and a complaint is issued
- When the user issues a complaint based on the lack of quality during the service.
If you disagree with our refund policy, you may contact your bank or payment provider and initiate a chargeback.